- Approaches to health-care provider education and professional development in perinatal depression: a systematic review Laura E. Legere, Katherine Wallace, Angela Bowen, Karen McQueen, Phyllis Montgomery and Marilyn Evans 2017
- (2009) - In this video, Dr. Edward Tronick demonstrates the effects of mother's mental health on the infant.
- A Guide for Family Physicians (1999)
- Vitamin D – a novel role in pregnancy - By Chander P. Arora, C.J. Hobel, January 2010
- Onset Timing, Thoughts of Self-harm, and Diagnoses in Postpartum Women With Screen-Positive Depression Findings By Katherine L. Wisner, MD, MS, March 2013
- A Holistic Approach Gives the Mind Its DueBy John Morrissey, March April 2013
- Postpartum Psychosis: Detection of Risk and Management By Margaret G. Spinelli, M.D., April 2009
- Screening for Postpartum Depression at Well-Child Visits
- The Happiest Baby (THB) Scientific Overview THB is based on the concept that newborns are not fully readyafter 9-months gestation and they need a virtual 4th trimester of frequent holding, rocking, feeding, etc.
- Inconsolable Infant Crying and Maternal Postpartum Depressive Symptoms American Academy of Pediatrics, May 6, 2013
- An Open Label Pilot Study of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Pregnant Women with Major Depressive Disorder Journal of Women's Health 2011
- Evidence Based Primary Care Practice Based Screening and Treatment (TRIPPD)
- Care Kits to give to moms that include important info about baby, hospital bag checklist and birth plan details with maternal mental health in mind.
- The Council for Psychological Training in Assessment and Treatment of Persons with SMI/SED (www.psychtrainingsmi.com) provides training, tools and research for clinicians working with people with serious mental health disorders (SMI) and those with emerging severe emotional disturbances (SED) and provides information on these disorders to the general public.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) Summary & Effects: ACE Fact Sheet