- A Guide for Family Physicians (1999)
- Vitamin D – a novel role in pregnancy - By Chander P. Arora, C.J. Hobel, January 2010
- Onset Timing, Thoughts of Self-harm, and Diagnoses in Postpartum Women With Screen-Positive Depression Findings By Katherine L. Wisner, MD, MS, March 2013
- A Holistic Approach Gives the Mind Its DueBy John Morrissey, March April 2013
- Postpartum Psychosis: Detection of Risk and Management By Margaret G. Spinelli, M.D., April 2009
- Screening for Postpartum Depression at Well-Child Visits
- The Happiest Baby (THB) Scientific Overview THB is based on the concept that newborns are not fully readyafter 9-months gestation and they need a virtual 4th trimester of frequent holding, rocking, feeding, etc.
- Inconsolable Infant Crying and Maternal Postpartum Depressive Symptoms American Academy of Pediatrics, May 6, 2013
- An Open Label Pilot Study of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Pregnant Women with Major Depressive Disorder Journal of Women's Health 2011
- Evidence Based Primary Care Practice Based Screening and Treatment (TRIPPD)
- Care Kits to give to moms that include important info about baby, hospital bag checklist and birth plan details with maternal mental health in mind.
- A Mother-Infant Therapy Group Model for Postpartum Depression - By Roseanne Clark - Infant Mental Health Journal, 2008