Become a 2020 Mom Ambassador, Pledge to do Two.
Once you do two of the following in your community we'll send you an Ambassador badge for your website and/or social media profiles.
Host a Documentary Screening
- Host a maternal mental health documentary screening and lead a discussion with a maternal mental health expert and share 2020 Mom's pathway to change.
-Though there are several documentaries on maternal mental health disorders, the only documentary currently available to the U.S. public via purchase or "Tugg" screening is The Dark Side of the Full Moon. Learn more about showing the film here: http://www.darksideofthefullmoon.com
Become a 2020 Mom InnerCircle Donor or Donate to the 2020 #GivingTuesday Campaign
- Make a financial contribution to 2020 Mom during the annual #GivingTuesday campaign the Monday or Tuesday following Thanksgiving or become an annual reoccurring InnerCircle donor (and receive special recognition at events and training discounts).
Hold a Diaper Drive
- Organize a diaper drive to raise awareness about the link between a diaper need and postpartum depression. You choose the non-profit in your community to donate to. LEARN MORE HERE.
Host a Webcast
- Host a webcast of 2020 Mom's annual forum with at least one local agency/non-profit.
Host a Fundraiser of Your Choice
Here are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
- Consider a documentary viewing at your home, with cocktails for our cause.
- Partner with a local restaurant to host brews and a local reproductive psychiatrist and legislator to speak about women's health.
Coordinate with Stacey@2020mom.org as needed.
Have a Legislative Meeting
- Meet with your state or federal elected official to tell your story and share whether your community is doing enough to address maternal mental health.
- Don't worry, we connect you with other Ambassadors and provide support.
- Ambassador webinar: Advocacy
Engage your Hospital to Inspire Change
- Engage your hospital staff to inspire change. Start by asking for a short meeting with the Labor and Delivery manager to inform her of free training and resources available to her and her staff.
- See attached hospital engagement overview for more information.
Once you take the pledge you will be added to the private Ambassador Facebook page, and be invited to attend optional Ambassador check in calls and webinars.
Thank you for helping to move mountains one important activity at a time.