Become a 2020 Mom Ambassador, Pledge to do Two.
Once you do two of the following in your community we'll send you an Ambassador badge for your website and/or social media profiles.
Hold a Diaper Drive
- Organize a diaper drive to raise awareness about the link between a diaper need and postpartum depression. You choose the non-profit in your community to donate to. LEARN MORE HERE.
Host a Webcast
- Host a webcast of 2020 Mom's annual forum with at least one local agency/non-profit.
Walk to Support 2020 Mom
- Form a maternal mental health walking team for the March of Dimes, to raise money for 2020 Mom a partner of the March of Dimes.
Have a Legislative Meeting
- Meet with your state or federal elected official to tell your story and share whether your community is doing enough to address maternal mental health.
- Don't worry we connect you with other Ambassadors and provide support...
Engage your Hospital to Inspire Change
- Engage your hospital staff to inspire change. Start by asking for a short meeting with the Labor and Delivery manager to inform her of free training and resources available to her and her staff.
- See attached hospital engagement overview for more information.
Once you take the pledge you will be added to the private Ambassador Facebook page, and be invited to attend optional Ambassador check in calls and webinars.
Thank you for helping to move mountains one important activity at a time.